Softwaredeveloper VBS / C++ (m/f/d)
Your heart beats for programming and new challenges? On top of this you are an expert with VBS and C++? Then come join our software development team in our office in Romania! We are happy to welcome you as a junior with a private passion for coding or as a senior talent. While working closely with the team in the headquarter in Augsburg you will be experiencing exciting new thematic areas and use several new technologies under the Windows environment.
Strong participation on our standard software PARTsolutions with tasks like:
- Data exchange with external systems and expansion through the development of new plugins
- Implementation of new (export-) formats
- Preparation of the associated UI
- University or similar background in the field of Computer Science / Information Technology
- Founded programming experience with VBS and / or C++
- Knowledge in the field of CAD/PLM as a nice to have
- Solid technical understanding
- Fluent language skills in English
- Teamspirit and great communication skills
Great career opportunities
Onboarding with experienced colleagues
Company mobile phone
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation planning
International working environment
No dresscode - come as you are
Secure employer due to constant growth
Teamwork on flexible projects
Die CADENAS GmbH | Setting Standards
CADENAS is one of the leading companies in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogues. Our customers include well-known companies in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. With its 380 employees at 17 international locations, the name CADENAS has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimisation since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas.