Teamlead Web Software Development (m/f/d)
You are a passionate software developer with the focus on web and frontend-development? Currently you are looking for a new challenge in Ukraine and would like to support our headquarter in Augsburg from there? Come join us as a strong and innovative leader who is ready to build up an own CADENAS location and grow a team with passionate people out of the own network and beyond. You will lead, motivate and train young developers and bring in your great competences, communication skills and engagement.
- Planning, conception and development of web frontend applications
- Ongoing maintenance, error analysis and quality assurance
- Creation of the software documentation and documentation of the source code customary in development
- Active involvement and contribution of previous experience in UI / UX
- Close cooperation with our development teams
- University degree or apprenticeship in the field of IT, like IT specialist in application development, computer science or business informatics
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with REST interfaces and at least one frontend framework, e.g. React, Angular or Vue.js
- Very good English skills, German as a plus
- High degree of team spirit and founded experience leading a team
30 vacation days
Great career opportunities
Single & double offices for comfortable working
Onboarding with experienced colleagues
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation planning
International working environment
No dresscode - come as you are
Secure employer due to constant growth
Teamwork on flexible projects
Die CADENAS GmbH | Setting Standards
CADENAS is one of the leading companies in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogues. Our customers include well-known companies in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. With its 380 employees at 17 international locations, the name CADENAS has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimisation since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas.