Key Account Manager eCATALOGS (m/f/d)
eCATALOG Solutions for BIM/Architecture, Mechanic & Electrical field
Digitalization as well as networking are your passion and you are a great hunter of opportunities? Then you`re right within our ambitious sales team! Create and manage your own sales cycle with the application of your advanced technical skills and bring in your fresh mindset to develop the CAD/BIM market in Italy. With your digital affinity, talent and staying power you will not only be understanding the customer`s needs and finding the right solution but also become very successful.
- Sales of our digital product catalogues and software solutions to prospective and existing purchaser in the building construction space
- Generation, development and closing of new business through adequate sales channels
- Professional presentation of our products as well as supervision and consulting of the customers
- Close collaboration with the international sales team to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently
- Identification and development of strategic alignments with key third party influencers
- University degree or similar education with technical background like architecture, construction engineering, real estate management or related field
- Profound experience in software sales for enterprise and mid market companies
- Founded knowledge in the field of CAD/BIM
- Excellent communication skills as well as motivation for hunting and negotiation
- Profound English language skills
- Ability to adapt and grow into our sales team spirit
Great career opportunities
Onboarding with experienced colleagues
Company mobile phone
Flexible vacation planning
International working environment
No dresscode - come as you are
Secure employer due to constant growth
Teamwork on flexible projects
Die CADENAS GmbH | Setting Standards
CADENAS is one of the leading companies in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogues. Our customers include well-known companies in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. With its 380 employees at 17 international locations, the name CADENAS has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimisation since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas.