Working Student Japanese-German Assistance (m/f/d)
You are currently studying in a business-related field and want to gain your first experiences in the field of controlling? You have Japanese language skills and enjoy working digitally? If so, CADENAS in Augsburg is the perfect place for you! We are an international IT company operating in technical industries such as mechanical and electrical engineering as well as architecture. Due to the implementation of a new ERP system in our company, we need a sharp mind to assist our colleagues in Japan in ensuring a smooth integration of the program. In this interfacial role, you will work as an assistant between Augsburg and Tokyo, actively supporting us with administrative tasks related to the ERP system. Sounds good to you? For more information, speak with Paulina first and then get to know your teamlead Walter.
- You are the interface between our offices in Augsburg and Tokyo
- You communicate tasks to our colleagues in Japan and take care of business-related connections to ensure a smooth implementation of the ERP system
- You assist the German-Japanese CADENAS team in all administrative processes related to the ERP system Business Central
- You participate in setting up workflows in the Japanese ERP environment
- Together with the German Finance & Controlling team, you support the Japanese team in documentation, maintainance of data, invoicing, and accounting
- You are currently studying Business Administration, Business Informatics or a related field
- You have good Japanese language skills as well as good German or English skills
- You have a strong understanding of business-related connections
- You enjoy working digitally and learning new software is easy for you
- You work structured and independendly, also reliability and responsibility are your strengths
Single & double offices for comfortable working
Onboarding with experienced colleagues
Special holiday within Augsburg
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation planning
International working environment
No dresscode - come as you are
Coffee for free
Modern building with great climate
Groceries & restaurants nearby
Summer and winter party
Teamwork on flexible projects
Great traffic connections
CADENAS GmbH | Setting Standards
CADENAS is one of the leading companies in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogues. Our customers include well-known companies in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. With its 420 employees at 17 international locations, the name CADENAS has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimisation since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas.