Account Manager Digitalisation (f/m/d)
Sales area Italy
You live & love the sales spirit and have a technical affinity? If you would like to work with us in a dynamic and international environment, join our dedicated sales team at CADENAS with its headquarter in Augsburg, Germany. Join our italian team in Bologna! With us, you will inspire customers from the fields of mechanical & electrical engineering and architecture with our electronical CAD product catalogues and support them throughout the entire sales process. Start from the beginning with contacts from our CRM system and expand your own sales network continuously by reaching your contacts through the appropriate acquisition via telephone, social media, videos or webinars. Convince them of our digitalisation strategy through your professional consulting. Please send your application in English so that Ania from HR in Germany can understand and share with Luca as your contact person.
- Acquisition of new customers from the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering & architecture as well as their professional consultation & support
- Conception and holding of web meetings for the presentation of our digital twins and eCATALOGsolutions
- Controlling of the sales pipeline in our CRM system & corresponding documentation
- Participation in trade fairs, exhibitions and webinars occasionally
- Background with a technical orientation & in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or architecture, such as construction engineer, design engineer or similar field
- Several years of sales experience, ideally in a corresponding environment
- Fluent in Italian & English
- Strong verbal expression, negotiation & argumentation skills
Onboarding with experienced colleagues
Company mobile phone
Flexible vacation planning
International working environment
No dresscode - come as you are
Teamwork on flexible projects
CADENAS GmbH | Setting Standards
CADENAS is one of the leading companies in the field of software development for strategic parts management, parts reduction and electronic CAD product catalogues. Our customers include well-known companies in mechanical and plant engineering as well as electrical engineering. These include Daimler, VW, Siemens, MAN, Airbus, KUKA, SMS group, ZF, BOMAG, Voith, Würth, Bosch, Continental, and many more. With its 420 employees at 17 international locations, the name CADENAS has stood for success, creativity, consulting and process optimisation since 1992.
This success is due to our creative team, which we would like to expand with you.
We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas.